October was a long month for me. I had a very important wedding to be in so that took up a lot of time! Plus Thanksgiving happened and a short family trip. I’m actually really glad we’re into November because as I write this I’m finishing up a nice relaxing weekend. It was something I desperately needed.
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I added all my items from Society 6 to Red Bubble! So you can check me out there too if that’s what you prefer,
- I got asked to help run a street team! If you’re looking for a fun street team to join check us out here!
- I’ve started my collection of Kelley Armstrong ARCs! I’ve been pretty lucky in the books for trade hashtag and I’m looking forward to finishing it!
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- I’ve been making more spreadsheets than usual. I have a ton x10 now.
- I’m still working on my hand lettering. Hopefully I’ll be able to get some new pens soon to really amp it up!
- I finally got back into video games. It’s been a few months. Do any of you guys play anything??
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Empath by S. Usher Evans
- Rook by Sharon Cameron
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
- Sadly nothing because I’ve been having a lot of blog issues this month. If you’re seeing this it hopefully means it’s all fixed!
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- Travelling the Pages is still happening! We’ve got some cool places like India and Australia coming up!
- I’ve also been catching up on reviews (go me) so those are happening too!
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Hounded by Kevin Hearne
- Pax by
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets illustrated edition
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- Dead Girls Society by Michelle Krys
- Stalking Jack the Ripper #2 by Keri Maniscalco
- Frostblood by Elly Blake
- The Crown’s Dog by Elise Kova
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
Rock My TBR – 0
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 0 points
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Come to think of it, she couldn’t remember what she had done all day, other than spending too much time in the humor section of Pinterest and refreshing her Facebook over and over again.”
~S Usher Evans – Empath