GUYS. Fall is here! I’m so happy! I think it’s my favourite because the weather isn’t too hot or too cold. It’s just cool enough for me to wear lots of sweaters and boots. I love it! Plus all the apple cider stuff is out which I love way more than the yummy pumpkin spice things. (Don’t hate me!)
It has been a rough month for reading. Me and Alice @ Alice’s Book Vault have planned a new feature that goes for the rest of the year. Super excited for that but I’ve been in a huge slump for the last two weeks so I feel under prepared. (I’m not actually but I wish I could have read more.) What do you guys do to get out of slumps? Two weeks is probably one of the longest ones I’ve been in! I have hardly even looked at a book let alone tried to read one!
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- All my favourite TV shows started up!! I’m so excited to have them back!
- I think my blog is officially stable and doing good. There has been a few issues but so far so good for the last couple weeks.
- I’ve been going to the gym pretty often! There was a week or so where I hurt myself and had to take it easy but things have been going great lately! I can even see a little difference!
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- Honestly I haven’t had much time to be obsessed with anything. I’ve got a wedding in October that I’ll actually be glad when it’s over. It’s a lot of work planning these things!
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Keri Maniscalco
- Center Ice by Cate Cameron
- The Gender Game by Bella Forest
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- Travelling the Pages! It’s a new feature that I’m co-hosting that features books that don’t take place in the US! We’re also trying to “visit” these places as much as we can without actually travelling there. Make sure you check in!
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Empath – S. Usher Evans
- Royal Wedding – Meg Cabot
- Alchemists of Loom – Elise Kova
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- Brown Girl Dreaming – Jacqueline Woodson
- Iron Cast – Destiny Soria
- Tell the Woods I’m Home – Carol Rifka Brunt
- Every Falling Star – Sungju Lee
- Kids of Appetite – David Arnold
Rock My TBR – 0 this month 🙁
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 0 points again
Not a great month for reading!
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Roses have both petals and thorns, my dark flower. You needn’t believe something weak because it appears delicate. Show the world your bravery.”
― Keri Maniscalco – Stalking Jack the Ripper