I was sort of tagged by Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner to do this tag. She technically tagged everyone so that counts. Either way I saw this on her blog first! She gets the credit!
So I have to pick 5 books right away and then use those for the questions throughout the tag. You’ll see when you start to read. Here are my 5 books:
- The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- Werewolves by Kelley Armstrong
- Night Broken by Patricia Briggs
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college. (The Ruby Circle)
My word is great which is five letters long. What does that mean? It doesn’t say! I’m assuming I’m going to college then.
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed (The Ruby Circle)
Adrian! Who’s an artist I guess? He’s taking classes too though. So an art teacher maybe?
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry (Werewolves)
Jeremy! The alpha of the pack! I love him. I’ll take it.
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend (Werewolves)
Clayton! I wish I was marrying him but oh well.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (Night Broken)
1! I can live with that.
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc (Night Broken)
My child’s name is Honey. Ok then. Getting a little weird.
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live (Cress)
Umm Africa? And outer space. And the moon. I’m picking the moon. Way more fun.
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation (Cress)
A space ship! Convention for my moon house.
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet (The Blood of Olympus)
Asckepius has a python named Spike. That’s a win!
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy (The Blood of Olympus)
Leo. How sad.
After attending college, I will be valued for my wonderful painting techniques and the proceed to paint wonderful pictures for a living, making tons of money. During an outing, I’m inspired by another famous painter and then fall madly in love with him, despite him being a werewolf and everything. Jeremy is a fantastic husband and we end up having one child, Honey, together. After meeting Jeremy, I meet his adopted son Clayton, who then becomes my best friend (along with his wife Elena of course), and we make all sorts of mischief together, which Jeremy loves of course.
After marriage we decided to buy a lovely house on the moon with a spaceship so that we may visit our earthling friends as much as we want. We also have a nice pet python named Spike who is incredibly smart. My only problem is Leo, who’s talent in making crazy contraptions is always taking away customers from my art.
I’m tagging EVERYONE to do this tag! Especially Sarah though because I want to see her answers haha!