TAG: Social Media
1. Twitter. Your favourite shortest book.
Tales of Beedle the Bard. Who doesn’t love this book?
2. Facebook. A book that everyone pressure you into reading.
Fangirl. It did not live up to the hype in my opinion.
3. Tumblr. A book you read before it was cool.
Shatter Me. I read this book when it first came out. I don’t remember it all that much but I’m working on reading the whole series at once.
4. MySpace. A book you can’t remember if you liked it or not.
Marked. I read this forever ago and the series just never ends so I have no idea what I thought about it. I’m getting a little tired of seeing it around though.
5. Instagram. A book that was so beautiful that you had to Instagram it.
Saga. A recent love. I could go on about how great this art is forever.
6. YouTube. A book that you’d love to see turned into a movie.
Daughter of Smoke and Bone. This would be cool as a movie wouldn’t it?
7. GoodReads. A book that you’d recommend to everyone.
Poison Study. I love love love this series. Everyone should read it.
I’m TAGing these lovely blogs to try this TAG out. Let me know if you do!
- Brin’s Book Blog
- Drown in Melancholy
- The Color of Imagination
- A World of Reviews
- Improbable Frontiers
- Footprints of an Opinionated Ginger