For those of you who don’t know, this is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish every week!
This weeks topic is: Top Ten Books You’d Love to See as a Tv Show or Movie
A fun one! But I can only pick 10 so here we go!
- Women of the Otherworld series – This is actually being turned into a tv series and I’m so excited! Can’t wait!
- The Maze Runner – I think this is being turned into a movie now but I’m not 100% sure. Still I’d love to see it.
- Cinder – This would be such a cool movie!
- Poison Study – I think this would make a really cool tv series. It’s something I’d love to see.
- Graceling – I just really want to see what people would do with fantasy series because ones like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings turned out really good.
- Just Listen – Or anything by Sarah Dessen. It’s nice to watch a cutesy romance movie every once and a while.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go – This was an amazing book! I’d kind of hate to see it as a movie because it could turn out really bad, but just think of how awesome it would be if they did it right!
- Seraphina – I loved this book a lot. I think it could make a really cool movie.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – I could see this as a movie in the future.
- Mercy Thompson Series – I would die if this became a tv series. I’d rather see something new every week than have a movie.
I’d probably cry from happiness if any of these became movies or tv shows. I’m actually excited to see what happens in the future.
What do you guys think? What did you pick?