I decided to do another one of these today just for fun. This one was the last topic (from The Broke and the Bookish). Next week I’ll start doing this every week!
Top Ten Books You Wish Could Have Had Sequels
This is a really good topic! Once again these aren’t in any order.
- Just Listen – Sarah Dessen : Honestly I wish all her books had sequels. I just like seeing what happens to the characters after but I’m glad she kind of adds them into her other books.
- The Guardian – Nicholas Sparks : I loved the ending to this book I just love it so much I want more.
- Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen : I find everyone loves Pride and Prejudice more but this one is my favorite of hers. It’d be really cool to see another book.
- Bitterblue – Kristin Cashore : Ok I know this is the third book in the series but I want another one! I loved this series and want to know more about the realms.
- The Princess Bride – William Goldman : Who wouldn’t like a sequel to this book? Supposedly there is one out there somewhere but who knows!
- Dracula – Bram Stoker : Think about it. How awesome?
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling : I’m just sad they’re done.
I tried guys but I could only come up with 7. That was much harder than I thought! I read so many series that I hardly read any stand alone books.
What are your top tens?