February went by much quicker than January did but it was just as rough. Everyone had such high hopes for 2017 but so far it hasn’t been too great. My reading goals have been doing pretty good though which I’m impressed with since I’ve had a lot going on this month. Let’s all cross our fingers that March goes by much smoother. Here’s a wrap up of what went on last month:
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I got my two baby hedgehogs this month! Probably the one positive thing that happened. Check our their instagram (belle.et.bijou) for tons of cute pictures.
- I’m pretty impressed that my reading challenges have been progressing so quickly!
- I started gaming again which is excited but at the same time it takes up so much time and I’m way less productive at home.
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- My hedgehogs and how adorable they are.
- Home decor. It’s that time of year where the weather gets nicer and I want to clean and rearrange everything.
- Beauty and the Beast this month! It’s been forever since I saw a Disney movie in theatres!
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Beginnings by S. Usher Evans
- Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neil
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- I’m still working on some blog changes. I’ve cut down on reviews (follow me on GoodReads to see them all) and I’m trying to add some different posts in. Stay tuned!
- I’ve also got a fun Instagram project coming up so go follow me there to see what I’m doing!
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- The Seafarer’s Kiss by Julia Ember
(The only book I bought this month!)
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
- Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neil
- Angel de la Luna and the 5th Glorious Mystery by M. Evelina Galang
- Lydia: The Wild Girl of Pride and Prejudice by Natasha Farrant
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
travelling the pages
- A book set outside of Earth – Double Life
- Book You’ve Heard A Lot About But Haven’t Read – My Lady Jane
- Book With “Some” in the Title – Some Girls Bite
- Book with a Trans Main Character – George
- Feminist SciFi Novel – Beginnings
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“My point is, it takes a special person to cry over a book. It shows compassion as well as imagination…Don’t ever lose that.”
― Alex Gino : George