January has been a rough month for us all I think. So much is going on in the world that I feel like I have a hard time blogging. Not to worry though! I think I’ll be making some changes shortly and hopefully that will help me to blog more.
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I officially decided to get two hedgehogs and they will be home with me very soon!
- I’ve been doing really good with my reading challenges so far. Go me!
- I don’t think much else happend. Like I said, January was rough for us all.
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- Hedgehogs, obviously.
- Kelley Armstrong. This isn’t a new obsession, more like an old one that’s getting bigger.
- I’m so excited for the new Beauty and the Beast! I feel like I hunt down all the information I can about it.
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Double Life by S. Usher Evans
- Living in the Shallows by Tani Hanes
- Becoming by Kelley Armstrong
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- I’m making some changes. Mostly to do with content. I’m getting tired of reading and reviewing so I’m trying to add in some more things that don’t have to do with books. I think it’ll help me blog more because I’ll have a few different subjects to choose from. Right now I’m thinking of having books, blogging, art/design/blog design, technology (coding, etc), and maybe even a few lifestyle posts.
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Valkerie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Seven Days of You by Cecelia Vinesse
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff
- Wild Beauty by Anna Marie-McLemore
- The Seafarer’s Kiss by Julia Ember
- Everything Beautiful is Not Ruined by Danielle Young-Ullman
Travelling the Pages
- A book with a character who speaks more than one language – Living in the Shallows
- A book set in two or more countries – Wanderlove
- Bird on cover – Living in the Shallows
- Book Set in Latin America – Wanderlove
- Adult SFF Book – Alliances
- Book About A Road Trip – Open Road Summer
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Stop making excuses for people treating you like shit. Demand their respect and you’ll get it.”
― S. Usher Evans : Conviction