As I write this we’re anticipating our first snow storm! Nothing major of course, it’s too early for that, but 15 cm is what they’re calling for if it doesn’t turn to rain. So December could start off with a pretty layer of snow or a big pile of slush. While I try not to think about that, here’s what happened last month.
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- Christmas decorating! My tree and lights are all up and everything looks so festive!
- My blog is back up and running! As I’m sure you’ve noticed by reading this. I’m still going through some old posts but everything is mostly doing good.
- Mine and Alice’s Travelling the Pages feature is still going steady! Only four more weeks until we’re done! But stay tuned because we’re thinking bout making it a monthly challenge…ouuuu.
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- Digital painting. It’s something i’ve always admired but I’ve always been better at drawing with graphite or pastels. I’m finally giving it a shot though and am practicing as much as I can! Hopefully you’ll see some fanart from me soon.
- I’ve been trying to do yoga everyday, or as much as I can. It’s still too early to tell but I think I’ve gotten stretchier!
- Fantastic Beasts! I went and saw it twice in theaters and loved it both times. Sure it’s problamatic but it was a really well done movie.
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- The Union by S. Usher Evans
- Thanks A Lot, John LeClair by Johanna Parkhurst
- Nemesis by Anna Banks
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- Travelling the Pages! This is the last month and we’re finishing up with stops in China, Australia, and South America!
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Heartless – Marissa Meyer
- A Darkness Absolute – Kelley Armstrong
- Thanks A Lot, John LeClair – Johanna Parkhurst
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- The Girl From The Well – Rin Chupeco
- Akata Witch – Nnedi Okorafor
- The Gallery of Unfinished Girls – Lauren Karcz
- Talking as Fast as I Can – Lauren Graham
- First Grave on the Right – Darynda Jones
Rock My TBR – 0 this month 🙁
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 0 points again
Not a good challenge month hehe
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Pride swelled in my chest as she spoke. Like the rest of us, she’d been thrown for a loop, but she wasn’t backing away. She was doubling down, fighting back. I was glad to call her my mother-in-law.”
― S. Usher Evans : The Union