Is it bad that I’m tired of summer and can’t wait for fall? Shh don’t tell anyone.
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I binged watched Stranger Things. It didn’t blow me away like it did other people but it was still pretty cool.
- Blog redesign! Tell me what you think about it!
- I joined a gym! I also hurt myself and had to take some time off but I joined and I’m still going!
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- I reorganised my bookshelf again and have a pretty new section for all my classics. I’m loving it.
- I’ve been designing a lot lately which I’m glad for. It’s been too long since I let my creativity out. I’ve also been testing out some hand lettering.
- I’m beyond obsessed with fall. I can’t wait for it to be cool enough so that I can wear cozy sweaters.
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Shadow Study – Maria V. Snyder
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend – Katarina Bivald
- Betrayals – Kelley Armstrong
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- Some ARC reviews will be happening of course. Plus some NA reviews. It’s a big month for me personally so I’m trying to do as much in advanced as I can.
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Beauty of Darkness – Mary E. Pearson
- Drown – Esther Dalseno
- Emma – Jane Austen
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- The Halloween Tree – Ray Bradbury
- The Graces – Laure Eve
- The Thousanth Floor – Katharine McGee
- Jackaby – William Ritter
- Three Darks Crowns – Kendare Blake
Rock My TBR – 0 this month 🙁
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 0 points
Not a great month for my TBR hehehe
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Darkness was a beautiful thing. The kiss of a shadow. A caress as soft as moonlight.”
― Mary E. Pearson : The Beauty of Darkness