Wow July went by fast. I swore it just started yesterday. This means summer is half over though! I’m not ready for that!
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I’ve actually been working on my Society 6 store (you can see it here) and have some new designs coming out soon!
- I tried starting a book buying ban. It didn’t work out so well. I need a new plan! I’m thinking I won’t not buy any books but have a spending limit instead!
- I had a fun beach day on Canada Day! I spent the whole day soaking up the sun and don’t regret a single moment!
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- Pokemon Go. Let’s be honest though, who isn’t obsessed?
- I’ve started practicing my drawing and some hand lettering!
- I watched all the episodes of Brooklyn 99. I loved it all. I’m basically Rosa and Gina mixed together.
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Saga Vol. 6 by Brian Vaughan
- Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Chasm by S. Usher Evans
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- August is New Adult August hosted by Dani @ Dani Reviews Things. I’ve got lots of NA reviews planned!
- I’m also participating in the Read-Them-All-Thon hosted by Aentee @ Read at Midnight!
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- Long May She Reign – Rhiannon Thomas
- Caraval – Stephanie Garber
- Outrun the Moon – Stacey Lee
- Stalking Jack the Ripper – Kerri Maniscalco
- This Monstrous Thing – Mackenzie Lee
Rock My TBR – 0 🙁
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 0 points 🙁
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Never do anything by halves if you want to get away with it. Be outrageous. Go the whole hog. Make sure everything you do is so completely crazy it’s unbelievable…”
~Roald Dahl – Matilda