This month went by WAY faster than I was expecting. It was a good month though I think because I got lots of reading done and ordered a few books.
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I finished the April A to Z Challenge again this year! If you’ve been around my blog this month you’ve probably seen my posts. It was so much fun and I can’t wait to do it next year!
- My wonderful friend Alice got me a signed copy of Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong. I’m so excited to have that one my shelves!
- I bought a brand new (and expensive) computer which I’m very happy with. I can easily run all of my graphics programs and even play some games every once and a while.
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- I’ve finally started a blog redesign that I hope won’t take very long. I’m looking to self host so if you guys have hosting options for me then let me know!
- I also have TV now, which I didn’t have for the last year-ish. I’m excited that I can actually watch some of my shows during the time they air instead of the next day.
- Preordering books. I have a spreadsheet of books I need to preorder and I’ve been trying to do that this month. Though Amazon sucks and only ships things on the release date. 🙁
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- Strings by David Estes
- Fire Falling by Elise Kova
- The Island by S. Usher Evans
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
- Top Ten Books Every Animal Lover Should Read
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- I’m doing a redesign but that will probably take longer than a month. For now, I’m trying to reorganize my posting schedule. I do have some great reviews for some lesser known books being posted in May.
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Water’s Wrath – Elise Kova
- The Star Touched Queen – Roshani Chokshi
- The Rose and the Dagger – Renee Ahdieh
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- milk and honey – Rupi Kaur
- The Chasm – S. Usher Evans
- Otherworld Chills – Kelley Armstrong
- Crystal Crowned – Elise Kova
- Beast – Brie Spangler
Rock My TBR – 0 this month. Oh well.
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 5 points!
A Court of Thorns and Roses (2 points)
Strings (3 points)
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“Even something very small can cast a large shadow when it is close to the sun.”
― Elise Kova, Fire Falling