This was a much better month for reading. I’ve finally come out of this long slump and I’m enjoying books again. I even gave some five stars this month!!
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- I finally finished up a couple of projects I was working on and I actually have some free time again.
- My bf put up my floating bookshelves so that means I get to buy even more books right?
- I particpated in Bloggiesta and was even a challenge host! If you want to see how I organize my stock photos you can read it here.
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- I signed up for Litsy this month. I’m not sure it’s an obsession right now because people aren’t on there that much anymore. If you have a Litsy account comment your usernames below!
- I’ve been looking into buying a new computer and I actually got some money from my taxes this year so it looks like I’ll actually get a computer! I’ve been researching like crazy and I’m even considering building my own.
- I really, really want to start self hosting my blog which would mean I could finally make my own theme. I want to but I still have to find the time to do it all.
INSTAGRAM PIC OF THE MONTH
Follow me on Instagram for more cool pictures!
TOP 3 BOOKS I READ
- The Wrath and the Dawn – Renne Ahdieh
- Limerence – Charlotte McConaghy
- Fire Touched – Patricia Briggs
MOST POPULAR BLOG POST
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR NEXT MONTH ON THE BLOG
- The A to Z Challenge is finally here! I’ll be posting every day (except Sundays) this month. Check out my theme reveal to see what I’ll be posting about.
TOP 3 NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Rebel of the Sands – Alwyn Hamilton
- Fire Falling – Elise Kova
- The Winner’s Kiss – Marie Rutkoski
5 ADDITIONS TO MY TBR THAT I’M REALLY EXCITED FOR
- The Chaos of Stars – Kiersten White
- Familiar Things – Lia Habel
- The Jewel – Amy Ewing
- Flamecaster – Cinda Williams Chima
- Mark of the Thief – Jennifer A. Nielson
Rock My TBR – 1 this month!
The Masked Truth – Kelley Armstrong
Once Upon a Book Challenge – 6 points!
The Wrath and the Dawn (3 points)
Kingdom of Ashes (3 points)
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“My soul sees its equal in you.”
― Renee Ahdieh,