Since I recently did the OTP book tag I figured this was the perfect tag to follow. I wasn’t exactly tagged to do this one but I found it over at The Girl Who Read Too Much.
Who doesn’t love a great friendship in a book? I know I prefer the friendships over the romances a lot of the time. I find them to be more realistic than the romances which makes me love them more. Here are the questions:
1. Setting the example: a pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
Cinder, Kai, Scarlet, Wolf, Cress, Thorne, Winter, Jacin, and Iko.
Who else would you even pick for this question?
2. Childhood bestie: which book character would you have like to grow up with?
I’d probably pick Ginny Weasley.
She’s easily one of my all time favourite characters and can you imagine growing up around all those people?
3. Frenemy: which book character would bring out your competitive side?
This is such a hard question! I think I’d pick Magnus from The Falling Kingdoms series.
I feel like he’s a great person but he’d be really frustrating and I’d probably want to beat him at everything because he always seems to think he’s better than everyone.
4. Fashion guru: who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Findley and Emily from The Steampunk Chronicles.
They go shopping a few times in the books and always have so much fun. Plus all those gowns that they get to wear! <3
5. The bad influence: which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Easy! Daemon from The Lux series.
He just brings out the rebellious side of me. He’s basically a terrible influence.
6. Blood brothers: which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (you can do both if you want)
I think Adrian and Sydney from The Bloodlines series would be my ideal Big brother/sister combo. I just think they’d be really good at it.
7. Mother hen: which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Lia from The Kiss of Deception would fit this role I think.
She’s been trained to be a princess her whole life so I feel like she’d be a good listener.
8.The counselor: which character would you go to for relationship advice (or)confide a secret to?
Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series.
She’d make a great best friend and wouldn’t be afraid to give you that kick in the butt to get you moving.
9. More than friends: who would be your book bf/ gf
So many characters would be perfect here but I’m going to pick Prinec Kai from The Lunar Chronicles because he’s been a favourite of mine from the beginning.
Sarah @ Kerosene Lit
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions