It was kind of a crazy month. Christmas shopping has started so that takes up a lot of my time (and money). I’m trying SO HARD to not buy books. I did cave and bought and iPad on Black Friday so now I have an ereader that isn’t my phone to read things on. I’m pretty excited about that!
THREE EXCITING THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST MONTH
- Bought an iPad. It’s so pretty.
- Read my first audio book! I’ve never tried before!
- Put up my Christmas tree! How is that not exciting?!
THREE NEW OBSESSIONS
- Audio books. I’ve been reading while I’m at work. It’s nice having something in the background and I was getting a little tired of music.
- Christmas things. I’m starting fresh because I’ve never had my own place to decorate before and since my boyfriend looooves me, I basically get free rein!
- Holly Black. How come I’ve never read more of her books before?!
BOOKS I READ
- The Iron Trial – Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
- Led Astray – Kelley Armstrong
- The Sword of Summer – Rick Riordan
- Fairest – Marissa Meyer
- Winter – Marissa Meyer
- Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins
- Gameboard of the Gods – Richelle Mead
- Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi
- Just One Day – Gayle Forman
FUN THINGS ON THE BLOG
- Book Tag: Your Future
- Top Ten Books to Movies
- Top Ten Quotes I Loved
- Book Blast: Falling Awake
- Kindle Scout Campaign: Amanda’s Guide to Love
- Lunar Chronicles Read Along: MASH
- Lunar Chronicles Read Along: Snow White Parallels
NEW BOOKS ON MY SHELVES
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (e-shelf)
- A Darker Shade of Magic
- Anna Dressed in Blood
- My True Love Gave to Me
- The Program & The Treatment
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters
- Frostfire & Ice Kissed
ADDITIONS TO MY TBR
- The Scorpion Rules – Erin Bowman
- Hotel Ruby – Suzanne Young
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard
- The Copper Gauntlet – Holly Black & Cassandra Clare
- November 9 – Colleen Hoover
- Cam Girl – Leah Raeder
- The Glittering Court – Richelle Mead
- The Color of Fear – Billy Philips
- Rebel of the Sands – Alwyn Hamilton
FAVOURITE QUOTE LAST MONTH
“She was prettier than a bouquet of roses and crazier than a headless chicken. Fitting in was not an option.”