Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
You think this will be an easy topic but then you start to really think about it and realize how hard this is! I mean you want good wishes right? Here’s what I came up with:
- To own every Kelley Armstrong book the minute it came out.
- To have my very own library with magical bookshelves that filled up with whatever books I wished.
- The ability to pull characters out of a book for a day.
- To be best friends with all my favourite authors.
- To become the most awesome book cover designer.
- The ability to stop time when I’m really into a book so give me more time to read more books.
- To own one of every edition of Harry Potter books ever.
- The ability to remember perfectly every book I read.
- An unlimited amount of money to spend on books.
- To have my main source of income be from reading and reviewing books.
I thought that went well! Even if one of these wishes came true I’d be happy!! What did you guys pick?