You are all fantastic.
That’s all. I just wanted to let you know. But since I think you’re all fantastic, I decided it was time for a giveaway! Because who doesn’t love a free book! Am I right?
Here’s the thing though. I hate doing giveaways where I just say you have $25, pick a book. It makes me feel not very creative but I still want to give you a choice. Of course I’m always up for it when another blogger does it 😉 So I might have found a solution. Keep reading!
This giveaway is for a book that I’ve reviewed within this last year. That’s right. You can pick any book I’ve reviewed since October 2014! Let me tell you, I’ve read some pretty fantastic books! Don’t worry about picking right now, just enter and we can figure that all out later. I’ll even provide a list of books if you need it! But again, don’t worry about it! Just enter below and we’ll deal with that later. Good luck!
Now for the boring stuff:
- Open to all countries where the Book Depository ships.
- This contest is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must get your parents permission to give out your address!
- Winner will have 2 days to reply to my email/message before I pick a new winner.
- Winner can pick either hardcover or paperback if their under $25 CAD. I’ll let you know.