This is my first time doing Bloggiesta even though it’s been on my radar for a little while. For those who don’t know what it is here’s a little blurb:
In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Our awesome mascot Pedro (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize) is ready to break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two! It’s nothing short of an awesome fiesta!
So this is my to do list post! I’ve been updating my blog all week so the timing is great! This is my plan for the next few days:
- Write two reviews.
- Update my features list and review page.
- Make sure my GoodReads reviews are up to date and linking back to my blog.
- Clean up tags.
- Participate in two mini challenges.
- Participate in one Twitter chat.
- Finish updating my layout.
- Comment on other participants blogs.
- Redo my about me page.
- Update my spreadsheets.
- Add a Pinterest board.
If there’s any other things you think I should update let me know! Also if you’re participating let me know and I’ll make sure to keep an eye on your blog. Good luck everyone!