Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
1. Bloodlines: I’m waiting very patiently for the last book in paperback so it matches my collection.
2. The Selection: I don’t really want to buy this one and I’ve been too lazy to go to the library.
3. His Fair Assassin: Waiting on paperback! Of course!
4. Legend: I can’t even remember what was happening in this one. Shows how much I liked it I guess.
5. The Sweet Trilogy: I really enjoyed this one I just haven’t gotten around to getting the next ones.
6. Throne of Glass: Another one where I’m waiting on matching paperbacks. Are they not releasing the coloured paperbacks anymore or..?
7. Revenants: Another one I really liked but just haven’t gotten around to finishing.
8. The All Souls Trilogy: There’s too many books! I can’t pick them all! I need to read this one soon before I end up having to reread the other two.
9. Under the Never Sky: I didn’t really love this first book but everyone else did so I just have to force myself to pick it up.
10. Fire and Thorns: This one started out good and then I got bored during the last one. I still need to finish it.
So many books and not enough time. I’m not even sure if I’ll end up finishing all these series. Are any of them really worth it?