I was tagged by Jess over at Princessica Of Books to do the Celebrity Book Tag. I’m thinking this will be a fun one! Let’s see!
Omg I love Emma Watson. It’s hard to come up with a character as bad ass as her. If I had to pick someone (or several someones) I’d pick Celeana (Thron of Glass), Yelena (Poison Study), and Elena (Bitten). I swear I didn’t do that on purpose. Why is this such a popular name all of a sudden?
2. Ryan Gosling— A book with the hottest male character
I could pick 20 characters for this question! Gabriel (Cainsville), Adam (Mercy Thompson), Adrian (Bloodlines), and Kaden (The Kiss of Deception). I’m trying to save you here. I could pick so many more.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt — A book with your favorite fictional book couple
These questions are too hard! Percy and Annabeth make a great couple. Also Po and Katsa from Graceling are another fun one.
I can’t say that I’m a big fan of Shailene. I don’t know why really but I find her kind of awkward. But for this question I’m picking Noelle Stevenson. She’s the author of Nimona which I fell in love with as soon as I started it.
5. Josh Hutcherson- Favorite short story or novella
Hmm. I think I’ll go with Zombies vs Unicorns. Those short stories are hilarious and the authors commentary is even better.
6. Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock — Favorite Big Book (over 500 pages)
I think the only one I can really pick is Game of Thrones. It really is a great series.
7. Leonardio DiCaprio — A series with the most upsetting death (NO SPOILERS)
Without spoilers?! I’d have to say any death in Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson.
8. Kristen Stewart — A book you found boring
A lot of them haha. The beginning of The Diviners was a little boring. I wanted to enjoy it though so I pushed through and it ended up being pretty good.
9. Ian Somerhalder and his cat — Cutest book your shelf
I love Ian Somerhalder. The cutest book is probably anything by Sarah Dessen. Her books are always cute and great.
This is an unfair question. Anything by Kelley Armstrong or Patricia Briggs since they’re my favourites.
- Sarah @ The Reading Petal
- Aentee @ Read at Midnight
- Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
- Yvo @ It’s All About Books