Another Top Ten Tuesday! Who doesn’t love lists?! As Always, this meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For those that don’t know what it is, here you go:
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Julietter (Shatter Me) – Oh my gosh I could not like her. I had the hardest time getting through this series. I just hated how she never DID anything. What a baby.
- Lily (The Princess Diaries) – I just find her annoying. Nothing more.
- Zeke (The Immortal Rules) – I couldn’t like him no matter how hard I tried. He was really boring as a character.
- Simon (City of Bones) – He was an ok character but he was one of those characters that was just there. He didn’t do much until the end.
- Ben (Unraveling) – Another annoying one. I hate whiny characters who are so “in love”.
- Mal (Shadow and Bone) – I really didn’t like him. He never believed in Alina and gave up on her so easy.
- Cath (Fangirl) – I couldn’t stand how she whined about having no friends and never made an effort. She’s probably one of my most hated characters.
- Dawson (Origin) – He was kind of strange. I know that was intended but he was just kind of the awkward guy.
- Ana (Incarnate) – I found she wasn’t strong as a main character. She relied on her boyfriend too much.
- Four (Allegiant) – Only in this book though. He got really annoying and started making too many bad decisions.
It feels kind of good getting this off my chest. I hate writing about bad characters because I don’t want to rant so I avoid saying too much in my reviews. Were any of these on your list too?