Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
I’m kind of excited for the topic this week. Sometimes they can get so repetitive. I’ve been participating in Top Ten Tuesday since 2013 and these are my top ten favourite topics since then. Also I have them ordered this time!
1. Top Ten Characters at my Lunch Table
2. Top Ten Things on my Bookish Bucket List
3. Top Ten Underrated Books
4. Top Ten Covers I’d Frame
5. Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike on my Book Covers
6. Top Ten New Series to Start
7. Top Ten Authors I Own the Most Books of
8. Top Ten Characters who Share a Hobby with Myself
9. Top Ten Beginnings and Endings
10. Top Ten Authors I want to Meet
This was a rough one. You have no idea how hard it is to pick only ten! What were your favourites?