I missed doing these. I really love making lists. For those that are new, this meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish so go check them out to see how to play. This week, this topic is:
Top Ten Authors I Want to Meet
This was an easy one since I want to meet every author. I was able to narrow it down to my top ten though. 5 guys and 5 girls just to make it fair.
1. Kelley Armstrong: If you’ve been on my blog more than once you know how much I love her. Easily my favourite author.
2. J.K. Rowling: She’s going to be on a lot of lists today I think. Who wouldn’t want to meet the woman behind Harry Potter?
3. Patricia Briggs: I’m in love with the world she created in her Mercy Thompson and Alpha & Omega series. I can’t get enough!
4. Jennifer L. Armentrout: While I still need to read more of her books, I’ve read enough to know that she’d be such a cool person to talk to.
5. Nalini Singh: She’s a recent addition to my list but I’m loving her tons just the same. I’ve never been this into a romance series before.
6. Rick Riordan: Do I ever have a lot to say to him! Who doesn’t love his books though?
7. Brian K. Vaughan: The author of the Saga graphic novels. I’m obsessed with them and can’t wait for the next ones.
8. Pierce Brown: He wrote Red Rising which is a book that I’m always recommending. Plus look at how hot he is.
9. George R.R. Martin: I’m not sure how well this meeting would go. I want to hug him as much as I want to kill him.
10. Brandon Sanderson: I’ve only read one book by him but planning on reading the others. He’s got a great imagination for worlds I think.