Woohoo! Another list! I’m kind of, sort of getting back into blogging a little bit more. School is almost done and I actually have a little more free time. I can’t wait to be able to blog as much as I used to. Any tips from anyone on managing a blog? Everything is helpful! This week the theme is
Top Ten Books I’ll Probably Never Read
Now before you keep reading I need you all to promise that you won’t judge me. I know what I like and don’t like and these following books aren’t interesting to me. Here we go!
1. Anything by Megan McCafferty. I read Bumped a while ago and there’s no going back from that.
2. Once again, anything by Sarah Shepard. I read the original 8 books in the Pretty Little Liars series and I don’t understand how she keeps writing them. I’m so done.
3. Fever by Lauren DeStefano. Read the first one, didn’t like it. I tried reading this one and just couldn’t do it.
4. The Fault in our Stars or anything else by John Green. He’s too hyped up I think. I read Paper Towns and really, really hated it. I’ve read summaries for his other books and they all sound the same or feel like a rip off of a Nicholas Sparks book.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. It’s just not going to happen.
6. Last Breath by Rachel Caine. Why do authors write such long series. I can’t even remember what’s happening in it.
7. The Divide by “L.J. Smith”. This series is being continued by a ghost author and it’s not worth ruining the series for me.
8. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. I tried, I really did. But it’s not working for me.
9. Revealed by P.C. Cast. Another too long series. I’ve given up.
10. Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia. The previous series, Beautiful Creatures, was like Twilight but with witches. It was really bad.
I feel bad for being so mean but I really, really hated some of these books. Hope this helps someone!