I’m slowly getting some free time back into my life. School is almost done and I can taste the freedom! I can’t wait to be able to actually read a book once and a while again. Here’s what happened in the last month though.
Three Exciting Things that Happened Last Month
- I’m looking to move out! It’s very exciting for me! Especially since my parents are moving across the country so I’ll really be on my own.
- I started my last month of classes. I’m so close to finishing!
- Rearranged my bookshelf again! It’s organized by colour now.
Three New Obsessions
- As summer gets closer I start reading more contemporary and romance books. Not sure why that is but there’s been lots of romance cravings this month.
- Infused water. I bought a water bottle that I can put fruit in and now my water tastes delicious.
- Criminal Minds is still an obsession. More specifically Dr. Spencer Reid. Yum.
Books I Read
- The Non-Designers Design Book
- The Bane Chronicles
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
- Obsidian (reread)
- Onyx (reread)
Not too bad!
New Books on My Shelves
- Bloodlines – Richelle Mead
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before – Jenny Han
- The Diviners – Libba Bray
- Opposition – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Loki’s Wolves – K.A. Armstrong & M.A. Marr
- Vixen – Jillian Larkin
- Choker – Elizabeth Woods
- Darkness becomes Her – Kelly Keaton
- The Vespertine – Saundra Mitchell
Additions to my TBR
- Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
- Library of Souls – Ransom Riggs
- The Ruby Circle – Richelle Mead
- Lair of Dreams – Libba Bray
- Reawakened – Colleen Houck
Favourite Quote Last Month
“I want to say yes, but I don’t want to be with a boy whose heart belongs to somebody else. Just once, I want to be somebody else’s first choice” ~To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
This quote hit me hard this month. There’s tons of other great ones in this book.