I love making lists. This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish every week so go participate. This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books That Were Hard To Read
This can be done in several different ways. I kind of mashed everything together. This is what I came up with.
1. The Lord of The Rings: I still haven’t gotten very far in this one. It’s just a generally hard book to read.
2. Paper Towns: I had a hard time with this book because I hated it. The characters were horrible and the plot was boring.
3. A Game of Thrones: I started this directly after finishing the first season of the tv show so I got a little bored reading it.
4. Beautiful Creatures: Another book with lame characters and a boring plot.
5. The Kite Runner: This one was hard because it’s not a genre I usually read. I ended up liking it though.
6. Eleanor & Park: I just wasn’t into this book. My expectations were too high.
7. Bumped: My gosh this book was horrible. I couldn’t stand reading about all the teenagers getting pregnant. Gross.
8. City of Heavenly Fire: The majority of this book was boring for me. I expected way more action.
9. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children: Another genre I don’t really care for. I ended up loving it though.
10. The Bitter Kingdom: I still haven’t gotten very far in this book. I don’t know why because I loved the other two.