I forgot to do this yesterday! Oh no! It’s ok because I’m doing it now!
In high school I wouldn’t exactly say I was popular. I had lots of friends sure, but I wasn’t in the “popular” crowd. Not my thing. Instead I hung out with the artsy/musical people because that was what I was involved with in school. I had other friends from different groups but this made it easiest to pick characters for.
1. Clary from City of Bones: I would have done well with Clary. Lots of artsy things would have gone on.
2. Nehemia from Throne of Glass: She’s different and would have fit well with my group of friends.
3. Katy from Obsidian: While she annoyed me some times, she’s a book reader and blogger. I would have been drawn to her instantly.
4. Celeana from Throne of Glass: Another character who is different and doesn’t like being in the spotlight. Plus she’s badass so I’ll take her.
5. Annabeth from Percy Jackson: People who try hard in school tend to stick together. Someone has to.
6. Joel from The Rithmatist: He doesn’t really fit in at school. He’s cute and funny so I’ll have him.
7. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone: Another artist. We’d be such good friends.
8. Zusanna from Daughter of Smoke and Bone: Another fun and different character.
9. Sam from Asunder: I need some more musicians in my group!
10. Darrow from Red Rising: Before his transformation I think he would have been in my group