This is the post where I try to set some goals for myself during this readathon. These don’t tend to go very well for me but I’m giving it a shot anyways.
These are the books I’m hoping to read next week:
- Dark Triumph – Robin LaFevers
- Spark – Amy Kathleen Ryan
- L.A. Candy – Lauren Conrad
- Dust City – Robert Paul Weston
- Unraveling – Elizabeth Norris
If I miraculously finish all those books and there’s still time left I’d like to read the next book in any of the series I have here.
Some goals I made for the readathon are:
- Participate in more than half of the daily challenges.
- Participate in at least one Twitter chat.
- Post my progress every day in a short post along with the daily challenge.
- Read at least 5 books.
- Follow 5 new blogs.
- Catch up with Bout of Books on Twitter at some point every day.
That’s it! Hopefully these goals are achievable. I’ve got some plans for next week though so I might not get to read as much as I want. Is anyone else participating in Bout of Books 11? If so let me know below so I can keep an eye out for your posts!