I’m attempting to do a TAG once a week but it depends if I find a TAG or not. This week I found the Harry Potter Spells TAG from Jesse the Reader on YouTube.
1. Expecto Patronum. A childhood book connected to good memories.
Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. This was my all time favourite as a child. I miss it.
2. Expelliarmus. A book that took you by surprise.
Saga by Brian Vaughan. I adored this series. Graphic novels are something I’m just getting into and I was pleasantly surprised reading this.
3. Prior Incantarto. The last book you read.
Zombies vs Unicorns. I’m on team unicorn for sure. Amazing compilation of short stories.
4. Alohomora. A book that introduced you to a genre you wouldn’t have considered before.
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. I’ve never been much of a historical fiction person but I read a lot more of it now that I’ve read this book.
5. Ridiculous. A funny book you read.
City of Bones by Casandra Clare. This isn’t really a funny book but I loved the little bits of humour from Jace.
6. Sonorous. A book that you think everyone should know about.
Red Rising by Pierce Brown. Why has nobody read this book yet?! Get on it people!
7. Obliviate. A book you wish you never read.
Harry Potter. Not that I didn’t like this series! But I’d like to reread it again for the first time. You know?
8. Imperio. A book you had to read for school.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Such an amazing book! I’m glad I read it.
9. Crucio. A book that was painful to read.
Bumped by Megan McCafferty. My gosh this was a terrible book.
10. Avada Kedavra. A book that could kill.
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Get it?
Aida at Enakoa
Brin at Brin’s Book Blog
Diana at Brillinatly Novel