This meme is hosted every Thursday over at Novel Heartbeats so go check them out! This week the topic is: quirks!
I don’t think this is going to be easy. I’m not sure what kinds of quirks I have, but I’m giving it a shot! Here’s a few that come to mind:
- I HATE wet hair touching me. As soon as I get out of the shower I have to wrap it up and braid it right away. It’s gross and I don’t like it.
- I only like home made bread. None of that factory made stuff.
- I can’t stand it when book covers don’t match. I blame the publishers for this.
- I have to have everything organized all the time. I need things to match and look good and be easy to find.
- I love bananas but nothing banana flavoured or with bananas in it. Weird right?
- I always save my favourite part of the meal for last. That way it’s the lasting flavour.
- I hardly ever drink pop (or soda as the rest of the world calls it). I went a whole year without drinking it so now I don’t care for it.
What are some of your quirks?