Just wanted to make a quick post with the books I’m reading for this years BookTube-a-Thon. It started today and goes all week! There’s a cool little reading challenge too that helps you pick your books. Here’s the challenge and what book I choose for it. Also you can use one book for two challenges which is what I did.
1. Read a book with pictures.
My copy of Emma by Jane Austen has little pictures in it. It’s cute.
2. Start and finish a series.
The Kane Chronicle by Rick Riordan is what I’m using for this one.
3. Read a book with red on the cover.
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan has red on the cover.
4. Read a book that somebody else picks out for you.
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan is what my boyfriend picked out for me.
5. Read a book from the genre you’ve read the least.
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell because I read less contemporary.
6. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation.
Also using Emma for this one.
7. Read 7 books or 300 pages a day.
That’s my book list for this marathon!
The challenge today is to list your 3 favourite books that you found because of BookTube. A tough one for me I think. Here’s what I cam up with.
1. Saga by Brian Vaughan
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I loved all of these books! I can’t wait to finish the series off! Who else is participating is this marathon? Let me know!