As always, this meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish every week so go check them out!
This weeks’ topic is:
1. I want to make blogger friends but I never have enough time to comment on everyone’s posts. I’m a busy girl I guess.
2. I’ve been wanting to start a YouTube channel for my blog but I’m nervous I’ll be terrible.
3. I sometimes hate getting free books to review. Sometimes they can just be really bad. But I feel bad judging all of them. I’m trying to be better.
4. I feel like my reviews all sound the same. I have a basic pattern that I follow but they all look the same to me. I get bored of my own reviews.
5. I wish I had more followers and could really interact with them. I see all these blogs that host giveaways and have cool post that so many people comment on and I’m jealous. I know I’ll probably get there but I’m impatient.
6. I feel like a sucky blogger sometimes. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of writing. But I love to read book so much and I just want to share all my thoughts on them with other people. I know have a lot of friends who read either so I guess this is my only chance!
7. I’ve never sent a review request to a publisher before. I’m not even sure how to go about it.
8. I don’t usually read author interviews because they all talk about the same things. That’s why when I do an author interview I try to ask unique questions about them and not necessarily their books.
9. I keep saying I’m going to design and create my own blog theme but I never get around to it.
10. I feel like I’m too harsh on books sometimes. But sometimes they’re just terrible. I should probably be nicer though. Oops.
Do you guys share some of these confessions with me? I hope so! Let me know!