1. Greed. What is your most inexpensive book and most expensive book?
Inexpepnsive: Gold by Chris Cleave because I got this one for free. Yay free stuff!
Expensive: Harry Potter Page to Screen. That’s a huge book and completely worth it.
2. Wrath. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Cassandra Clare. I want to like her so much because I do like her books. She just tends to really disappoint me, especially recently with City of Heavenly Fire.
3. Gluttony. What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame.
Harry Potter. Easily. I’ve read those books so many times I’ve lost count. My books are literally falling apart. It’s time for some new ones I think.
4. Sloth. What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I read The Hobbit but I’m way too lazy to get into the next book. Maybe after I make it through Game of Thrones I’ll push through them. They’re just so big.
5. Pride. What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Probably Sense and Sensibility or To Kill a Mockingbird. Any classic makes you sound smart.
6. Lust. What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
For males I kind of like the badass ones who have a sweet side. Something about that is really attractive. Someone who is strong physically and mentally.
7. Envy. What books would you most like to receive as gifts.
The new Harry Potter boxed set and the new Percy Jackson boxed set. Why couldn’t they come out with these first?
So that was fun! I challenge everyone to try this tag out! Seriously, if you read this then do it! It`s nice getting to know bloggers a little bit more.