I found this TAG on Books for a Delicate Eternity‘s blog. I thought it would be really fun! She did two tags in one but I’m going to split them up and refer to her blog on both of them. This is the Book Blogger Tag
Book Blogger Tag
What are your top three book pet peeves?
- When people turn the corners down on the pages as a book mark. Don’t hurt the books!
- When my series don’t match. I’ve got some that are hard cover and soft cover and they don’t match so I have to buy new ones.
- When publisher’s stop publishing hard cover books for a series. I might be a little late reading it but I loved it and I want the hard cover copies.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
I like to read in the sun. the only problem is that I burn really easily and I get sick in the sun. Plus where I live it’s sindy all the time and I hate reading where it’s windy. SO, since I can’t pick the sun I’m going to pick a cozy spot. Either on the bed or the couch, but I have to be curled up in a blanket with some tea and a snack. That’s the ideal spot.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I don’t always read the book before the movie. Sometimes I need the movie to push my into reading a book. It depends.
- I’ve never read The Lord of the Rings, but I own all the books. I read The Hobbit though! I’m proud!
- My Harry Potter books don’t match. It makes me so sad, but I’m working on getting a nice copy. Mine are gross from reading them so much.
When was the last time you cried during a book?
I do this a lot. I’m a baby. Usually it’s just a few tears though. The last books I REALLY cried during was The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It was so sad guys.
How many books are on your bedside table?
None! I like keeping my books on my bookshelf so they don’t get dirty or fall off while I’m sleeping. Plus I usually bring them with me wherever I go so they don’t stay anywhere for long.
What is your favourite snack whilst you’re reading?
Chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate? I’m usually more of a salty person but lately I’ve been loving the big chunky KitKats and the orange Aero bars. I don’t know why, but I love them. Rippled chips with dill pickle dip is another delicious option. Yum!
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
The Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
What is your biggest reading secret?
I’m not sure that I have one. I’m not really secretive about reading. There’s some books that I’m a little embarrassed I haven’t read but that’s about it.