I love making lists! Top Ten Tuesdays are so much fun! This week the topic is:
Top Ten Book Friendships
I think it’s going to be a tough one. Here’s my list:
- Harry Potter: This is an obvious one. There’s a lot of friendships going on in here but my favourite is James-Lupin-Sirius. I love them so much!
- Night Broken: I like how the werewolf pack works. They aren’t always friends but they have to look out for each other. I think it’s really cool seeing how they work.
- Poison Study: Ari and Janco have a beautiful friendship. I love it!
- House of Hades: The groupd of seven in this book is awesome. They’re really good at working things out plus they’re hilarious.
- Vampire Academy: The relationship between Rose and Lissa is pretty unique.
- Throne of Glass: Celena and Nehemah. Girl power!
- Bitten: Another book with a werewolf pack. I’m just so interested in them! I love all the friendships in this pack.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty: Belly and Jeremiah have a cool relationship. He’s hilarious.
- Cinder: Cinder and Iko is probably one of my favourite friendships ever.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go: Todd and Manchee. A boy and his dog. It’s fantastic!
That’s my list for today! Hope you all enjoy! What are some that I missed? Let me know!