Another Top Ten Tuesday! As always, this weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish every week, so head over there if you want to join. This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books I Almost Put Down but Didn’t
- The Casual Vacancy J.K. Rowling: I really had a hard time getting into this one. The only thing that kept me going was that J.K. Rowling wrote it.
- Eve & Adam by Michael Grant: I just didn’t really like this book. It didn’t keep me interested.
- Bumped by Megan McCafferty: I just couldn’t stand this book at all. I shouldn’t have finished it.
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyers: I think you can all understand this one.
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen: This was just a hard read. I’m glad I finished it though.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I did not enjoy this finale. It was disappointing.
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver: Probably the worst ending to a series ever.
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin: There was a lot of characters and I had a hard time keeping track of them all. I’ve got it all figured out now though!
- Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder: I just wasn’t sure if I liked the main character. I’m glad I pushed through though.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness: This one was just weird. I loved it in the end though!
Let me know what you guys think! What’s on your top ten list?