Another Top Ten Tuesday! As always, this weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish every week, so head over there if you want to join. This week is a super fun topic and I’m really excited to share these with you. The topic is:
Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame as a Piece of Art
Yes! I was going to do a post about this soon but now I don’t have to because I get to do it right now. I’m so excited for this. Here we go!
1. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck (and the rest of the series)
These covers are gorgeous! There’s a lot going on in them but the colours and patterns are just so pretty it makes everything ok.
2. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
This one is just beautiful. That’s all I can even say about it.
3. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
I haven’t even read this one yet but the cover is just so pretty!
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (and the rest of this series too)
I love the simplicity in these ones. They’re so clean.
5. Omens by Kelley Armstrong
I just love all her books and the covers are all really nice too.
6. The new Percy Jackson covers by Rick Riordan
LOVING these. So cool!
7. The new Harry Potter covers by J.K. Rowling
I love how the spines make a castle. That would look awesome on a bookshelf.
8. A Game of Thrones Graphic Novels by George R.R. Martin
Why can’t all his books look like this? Why?
9. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
This one just looks so badass you can’t help but love it.
10. The Inheritance Cycle series by Christopher Paolini
These covers have so much detail in them! I love it. The paperback covers are a little nicer though.
That’s all my favourite covers. I’m sure I could make a list of 50 book covers that I love but I’m keeping it simple today.