April Wrap Up
That’s not the case where I am. We had snow a few days ago. I’m hoping it’s the last of it! We have had a couple of nice sunny days though. Winter is stying later but maybe that means summer will stay later too? We’ll see!
My Month in Pictures
I’ve only got three this month, mostly of the cat because he’s just so entertaining. Also follow me on instagram for more! @bftreviews
Kitty wanted to help me study. That worked out well.
He managed to squeeze himself into his cat tent. Yes, a cat tent.
Also we made a homemade pizza! Yum! If you want the recipe let me know! It was delicious.
Three Exciting Things that Happened This Month
- I passed all my courses for Term 2. Go me! I did awesome on all my exams which brought my marks up quite a bit. I also got 100% in one of my classes!
- My boyfriend bought a really cool cookbook called The Looneyspoones Collection and we’ve picked some recipes to try out. I’m actually really excited about it because they’re really simple and quick but different at the same time. Can’t wait!
- A friend mentioned to me that she maybe wanted to try going on YouTube to talk about books and she wants me to try it to. I’m still thinking about it but I honestly have no idea at this point. What are your guys thoughts on it? I’d still keep this blog running of course, YouTube would just be extra content. Let me know what you think!
Three New Obsessions
- BookTube, hence my blurb above.
- Instagram. I wasn’t really into Instagram until now. It’s kind of fun isn’t it?
- Book Outlet. If you haven’t bought anything from there, go do it right now. They sell hardcover books for like 6.99 and sometimes even cheaper. There’s even a Canadian version too! They have a book on sale for 1.49 right now called Monstrous Beauty. I caved and bought it, which I’m pretty excited about!
Books I Read
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- The Walking Dead Vol. 4 by Robert Kirkman
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- The War Inside by M. Kircher
Not very much this month but I’m trying!
Additions to my TBR Pile
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- Unlucky 13 by James Patterson
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Tiger’s Destiny by Colleen Houck
Favourite Quote This Month
“Love and war are two different battlefields.” Pierce Brown – Red Rising