Every week, The Broke and the Bookish holds a weekly meme called Top Ten Tuesday. It’s basically a top ten list every week with some really great topics! This week, the theme is Top Ten Characters Who… After a lot of thinking here’s what I picked.
Top Ten Characters Who I’d be Best Friends With
This is an interesting one I think! Here’s my list:
1. Elena Michaels from Bitten by Kelley Armstrong: She’s just such a great character. I love how she’s the only female werewolf and she can handle all the attention she gets from it.
2. Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: He’s a super awesome assassin and he’s amazing. I’d marry him if I could.
3. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: He’s just really, really interesting and I think it would be fun to be bff’s with and angel.
4. Yelena from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: She’s also really cool and badass. I just think we’d be really good friends.
5. Mercy Thompson from Moon Called by Patricia Briggs: Another great charater. A strong female lead, and she can hold her own.
6. Warren from Moon Called by Patricia Briggs: Everyone needs a gay bff. This would be mine. Plus he’s fantastic.
7. Annabeth Chase from The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan: I just really love the strong female leads. They make me happy.
8. Tyrion Lannister from A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin: I love him so much. He’s just so clever.
9. Cinder from Cinder by Marissa Meyers: I really love her. She’s great at figuring things out. Plus she keeps adding new people to her little group and they’re awesome too.
10. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: If you’ve read this book you know why I picked her. She’s just an amazing character and she really developed well.
That’s it! Who would you guys be best friends with? Let me know below!