As always, this wonderful meme is hosted on The Broke and The Bookish so go check them out! They pick a topic every week for a top ten list. This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Things on my Bookish Bucket List
I’ve seen some pretty cool things for this one. Here’s my list:
- Own the all the new Harry Potter books with the castle on the spine.
- Read all Jane Austen’s books.
- Meet one of my favourite authors. Hopefully Kelley Armstrong. I’d cry.
- Go to a bookish convention or something of that sort.
- Read every unread book that I own.
- Have a giant library in my future house.
- Host a giveaway. (This will be hopefully coming soon! Almost at 100 followers!)
- Be a part of a book club.
- Have a book related job. I’m a graphic designer so how cool would it be to be the one that designs all those book covers.
- Be more involved in the book blogging community. I’m trying guys! I need a blogger best friend!
That’s my list for this week! I actually really enjoyed this topic. I feel like these ae goals now since I’ve written them down. What’s on your bucket list? Let me know below! I’d love to see!