I’m really excited for this Top Ten Tuesday! As always, this meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The topic this week is:
Top Ten Reasons I Love Being a Reader/Book Blogger
- I’m hardly ever bored. There’s always something for me to do because I can just pick up a book whenever.
- I love getting lost in another world, just for a little bit. With all the stress from school and work, it’s nice to take a little break.
- I love to love books. That’s it. Straight up.
- It’s a healthy addiction. I’m ok with reading as opposed to drinking or doing drugs.
- I get so excited about books. If I find another book lover, which is why I like blogging, I can rant about my favourite books forever.
- I like keeping track of the books I read with a blog. I can look back to a review and see if a book was worth buying.
- I like meeting new people that have the same hobbies as me. I don’t have any friends I see every day that love to read as much as me. It’s nice having some blooging friends who do love books!
- Pretend boyfriends. If you don’t have any, you aren’t an avid reader.
- I love seeing all the new ideas. Some authors can get really creative which is cool to see.
- I just love books. I love buying a new book and opening it for the first time. I love being excited when a book is released and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. I love picking up a book and being so excited to see what happens next.
That was an easy one I thought. Sometimes I have a hard time thinking of ten things. What do you guys think? What do you guys love most about reading? Let me know below! I love hearing from you.