The first Top Ten Tuesday of the new year! As always, it’s hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is:
Top Ten Book Resolutions
An appropriate topic this week I think. I’m actually really surprised I managed to make it to ten.
- Join a book club, probably on Goodreads, and follow it faithfully. I need to be pushed to read books out of my comfort zone and this is the most fun way to do it!
- Read more classics! They’re always on my to-read list but I never get to them.
- Read the books that have been on my to-read list for over a year. This just needs to be done.
- Read 120 books this year. That’s 5 more than last years goal.
- Be up to date with my blog. Sometimes it takes me a little while to write a review, this year, I’ll be better.
- Write review notes. I think this is just a good idea and it’ll help me give better and honest reviews.
- Be more involved with other book bloggers. This will help me get more ideas and just make some new friends!
- Buy a bookshelf. A random one, but it’s needed.
- Plan more posts in advance. I tend to write everything last minute as soon as I think of them. I want to do some fun posts that I can plan in advance.
- Get involved with NetGalley. I’ve heard good things about it and I’m going to try it out. It means lots more reviews for you guys!
So that’s it for this year! I wonder how many I’ll actually get done. I’m not very good at following these things but I’m going to try really hard. What are your resolutions this year? Anything different from mine?