A quick Top Ten Tuesday this week. As always, it’s hosted by the wonderful blog The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Books I Want Santa to Bring
- Werewolves: Book One by Kelley Armstrong
- Spellcasters: Book Two by Kelley Armstrong
- Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham
- The Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riorden
- Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs (The ones I don’t have)
- The Women’s Murder Club Series by James Patterson
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Omens by Kelley Armstrong
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Those weren’t in any order except the first two. I really, really want those books. These are all books I;m probably going to buy even if they aren’t under the tree!
What’s on your guys’ wishlists? What did you get?