I know I’m a day late but I’m just so busy lately. I mostly just forgot to do it really. But here it is! A day late but still here.
As always, this meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish every week.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books to Read at Halloween.
I don’t think I’m going to get all ten but I’ll do as much as I can. I don’t read a lot of scary books but when I think of Halloween I think of zombies and scary monsters.
- Alice in Zombieland – Gena Showalter
- Masque of the Red Death – Bethany Griffin
- House of Leaves – Mark Z. Danielewiski
- Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
- Something Strange and Deadly – Susan Dennard
I’m too tired to think of more. These are some I’ve read recently, there’s probably a lot more like anything written by Dean Koontz. I guess I don’t read a lot of scary books.
What did you guys pick? Any recommendations?