Today’s top ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish every week.
This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Books on your Fall To-Read List
I’ve got like 100 books on my to-read list but I will try my hardest to bring it down to ten that I REALLY want to read this fall. Here we go!!
- A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R.R. Martin
I started the TV series (which I probably shouldn’t have) but now I’m really excited to read the books!
- Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles) by Gena Showlater
Just the title gets me excited about this one.
- Snow White Sorrow (The Grimm Diaries) by Cameron Jace
I just love fairy tale retellings! I’m really excited to read this one.
- Splintered (Splintered) by A.G. Howard
This one just looks really, really cool.
- Storm Glass (Glass) by Maria V. Snyder
The author of Poison Study. You don’t even understand how excited I was when I found put her book was at the library.
- Loki’s Wolves by Kelley Armstrong
All you guys know what a huge Kelley fan I am.
Books Being Released
- Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
Oh my gosh I’m so excited for this book to FINALLY be released. I can’t wait!
- The Mark of Athena by Rick Riorden
Can’t wait to finish this series!!
- The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riorden
I’m reading both of his series at the same time and I just really want to read all the book at once.
- Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls) by C.C. hunter
I wish I could finish every series I read all at once so I wouldn’t have to wait!
So those were my Fall To-Reads. My list is actually huge though. I basically read books in the order that I can get them at the library so hopefully I can get to these books soon.
What did you guys pick?!