Brought to you by: The Broke and the Bookish
Today’s topic is:
Top Ten Things that make my life as a blogger better/easier
This could be a tough one for me since I haven’t been blogging too long. I’ll give it my best shot though! Enjoy!
- The library – I love the library so much! I can’t afford to buy every single book I read and my library is for the entire province which makes it even bigger! I don’t know what I”d do without it!
- Other blogs – I get lots of inspiration from you bloggers too!
- Goodreads – This is the best site ever. If you read lots of books and are always looking for more recommendations I suggest you sign up free! Here!
- Author websites – When an author doesn’t have a website if turns me off big time. I like to know things you know?
- Newspaper sites – I like reading up on book news and sharing it with you guys too!
- Facebook/Twitter – I follow a lot of authors on facebook and even Twitter. They share lots of great updates like new releases and book signings.
- My book friends – I love getting recommendations from people! I love talking to people that love to read just as much as me!
- Lists – I have like 50 lists on books I need to write about, news topics, things to improve etc.. I’d go crazy without them.
- My local bookstore – I love that I can pre-order books and they come right to my house! Also a shoutout to Amazon because they do the same thing plus have amazing deals!
- My laptop – I wouldn’t get anything done without it!
What do you guys think? Any other bloggers out there that agree? Let me know below!