Eventually I will actually post one of these on a Tuesday. I’ll get there.
So this weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books Set at the Beach / Near the Sea
Once again these aren’t in any order.
- Starcrossed – Josephine Angelini
- The Summer I Turned Pretty – Jenny Han
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Random Riggs
- Along for the Ride- Sarah Dessen
- Nobody’s Prize – Esther M. Friesner
- River Marked – Patricia Briggs
- Inheritance – Christopher Paolini
- The Moon and More – Sarah Dessen
- Voyage of the Dawn Treader – C.S. Lewis
- The Last Song – Nicholas Sparks
Some of these aren’t necessarily by the water the whole book but I tried my best! These topics are a lot harder than you’d think!
I have reviews up for some of these but the ones I don’t have up I’ll get right to them! All of the books I’ve mentioned are definitely 4 stars and higher though.
What are your top tens?