I just wanted to do a quick non-review type post about what I read in the last month for anyone who wants to know. I read a total of 17 books in the month of July which may seem a lot to some and maybe nothing at all to others. This is pretty average for me though. I haven’t had too much to do this summer and I like to just sit around and read a good book. Here’s a picture and a list of the books I read this month. This list is in order. Don’t judge my quickly put together picture.
1. Beautiful Redemption – Kami Garcia
2. It’s Not Summer Without You – Jenny Han
3. Goddess Interrupted – Aimee Carter
4. Thumped – Megan McCafferty
5. Beautiful Disaster – Jamie McGuire
6. The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness
7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns – Rae Carson
8. Masque of the Red Death -Bethany Griffin
9. Extras – Scott Westerfeld
10. We’ll Always Have Summer – Jenny Han
11. Born at Midnight – C.C. Hunter
12. Hex Hall – Rachel Hawkins
13. Starcrossed -Josephine Angelini
14. Under the Never Sky – Veronica Rossi
15. Tiger’s Curse – Colleen Houck
16. The Crown of Embers – Rae Carson
17. The Ask and the Answer – Patrick Ness
Those are all 17 books I’ve read last month. I think I’ve gotten around to doing reviews of most of them. Those that I haven’t done I’ll get to very soon I promise!
I’ve got a short book list of books I’d like to get to this month. We’ll see if they actually get read or not. Right now I’m reading Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and so far I’m really liking it. I’m about half way through and it’s getting hard to put down.
So this month I think I’d like to start reading the Percy Jackson series (which I’ve heard good things about and I’m really excited to get to it) and hopefully Game of Thrones. I’m obviously going to try and finish some series I started in that last couple of months like The Elite by Kiera Cass and Dark Triumph by R.L. LaFevers. I haven’t reviewed the first of these series because I read them last year but when I manage to get around to these two I’ll review the firsts as well.
I’m also waiting very patiently for a whole bunch of books to come out this year. I’ve already preordered my copy of Allegiant!
Anyways that’s it for my little rant of the month. If anyone has any book suggestions for me please let me know! They’d all be appreciated!